And with AX 7 (now called Dynamics AX [version-less]) coming up, everyone should really get themselves educated on what it is even if you're not planning on upgrading or implementing it for a while.
Come out and say hi! Drop me a comment if you have questions about the event, too.
REGISTER HERE: Dynamics Technical Conference 2016
They deep dive into topics covered in the tech conference so I would recommend attending the sessions at the tech conference that are supplementary with the deep dive workshop you're choosing.
Here is some more information regarding these deep dive sessions:
- The deep dive includes presentations across the entire Retail solution (Modern POS/Cloud POS, Retail Server, Hardware station, eCommerce, Catalog & Call Center sales, Merchandising, BI/Reporting), as well as presentations highlighting solution architecture, they complete retail application lifecycle with Lifecycle Services (LCS), customization and extensibility, performance and scalability, troubleshooting, and best practices.
- Hands-on lab experiences will include omni-channel scenarios, retail application configuration, setup, and deployment, as well as extensibility, monitoring, troubleshooting, and reporting.
- Please note that content presented at the Dynamics Technical Conference is considered a prerequisite and will not be repeated during the Retail Conference. Attendance at the Dynamics Technical Conference is a mandatory prerequisite for the Retail Conference.
- You can register here for the Retail Conference 2016: http://msdynamicsttt.msnlevents.net/Content/Trainings.aspx?rsvp=25424
- This workshop provides presales consultants with solid grounding for demonstrating Microsoft Dynamics AX as a solution that is superior to competitive products. Participants learn through typical business scenarios, starting with foundational knowledge and persona scenarios along with exercises and case discussions by using real-world examples. The workshop covers the range of capabilities in Microsoft Dynamics AX – the learnings provide a basis for future work in vertical industries.
- The workshop is designed for consultants who have led or had a strong supporting role in previous AX projects.
- You can register here for the Advanced Presales Workshop: http://msdynamicsttt.msnlevents.net/Content/Trainings.aspx?rsvp=25398
- This workshop helps senior consultants to plan configure, and implement advanced budgeting scenarios. The workshop engages with organizational hierarchies, security models, workflows, and integration to Excel for working with budget plans. The workshop is based on typical business scenarios and covers planning and setup, templates, and simulation as well as budget functions and tools with real-world examples.
- The training is intended for architects and senior consultants with proven experience on AX implementation and solid knowledge of AX financials, as well as pre-sales consultants focused on financials
can register here for the Budget Planning Workshop: http://msdynamicsttt.msnlevents.net/Content/Trainings.aspx?rsvp=25427