- Navigate to Yammer
- Once in your group, you should see a grey bar on the left hand side
- At the bottom of that bar, you should see a plus sign (+) and 'Create a new group'.
- Click and enter the name of the group
- Add the user to the group.
- Let people know in either hte yammer or email distribution group to invite whoever else might be relevant.
Wednesday, July 6, 2016
How to: Create a new Yammer Group on Yammer
From time to time you will need to create a 'group' within your organization. That 'group' will need to talk. I'd suggest doing two things to help in communication: 1) Create a distribution group via email and 2) create a Yammer group. There are more yes, but these two are key.
If you need to create a Yammer Group:
Figure 1 - 'Create a new group' under the Office 365 Yammer Group