QUICK SOLUTION: Weird table sync issue.
|Field added to base AX table and field group disabled and reading 'Unretrievable'|
I have never seen this happen before in any other AX 2012 environment and was occurring in a development environment where TFS was enabled. It's a pretty simple scenario so I'm not sure why I was seeing what I was seeing. It doesn't get much easier than this. The table was recompiled and synced, environment open and closed, I actually even tried this in several other environments and was not able to replicate this issue. It was just in the TFS synced environment. I could write data in the table browser back-end but not via the form.
SOLUTION: Looks like this was an issue with the syncing of the EDT/Table. I was able to fix this by creating a new field and trying again. I eventually was able to get one to stick. Not sure what was going on. Looks like an issue with the synchronization.
After I had everything working, I changed the alignment property on the data type, synced the EDT, and this issue came back. I then changed the property back, synced the EDT again and the the issue was fixed. I then switched the alignment back to what I wanted, synced, and the issue was fixed then.
Post a Comment